Mike Town, one of Tesla STEM High School’s founding teachers, is a recipient of the Patsy Collins Award for Excellence in Education, Environment, and Community.
- School Hours: 8:00am - 2:30pm
- Attendance: 425-936-2321 Email
- Main Number: 425-936-2320
- Principal: Robert Johnson
- Associate Principal: Stuart Prince
- Associate Principal Katy Rudolph
- Office Manager: Felicia Casolary
- Secretary to the AP: Kathleen Nilsen
- Registrar/Counseling Secretary: Leslie Lewis
- Counselor (A-F): Sarah Parnell
- Counselor (G - Mel): Christina Walter
- Counselor (Mem - Ray): Dylan Slatton
- Counselor (Rak - Z): Denise Ozeri
- Athletic Director: Zac Dowling
Use this PowerPoint to help manage your materials at Evergreen.
New Student Orientation has passed. Attached is the information shared during the NSO. If you were unable to attend, please review this PowerPoint. If you have additional questions, please contact your student’s counselor.
If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.