All Lake Washington School District students have the right to public education. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Plyler vs. Doe (457 U.S. 202 (1982)) that undocumented children and young adults have the same right to attend public primary and secondary schools as do U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Lake Washington does not ask for or collect immigration status information.
- School Hours: 8:00am - 2:30pm
- Attendance: 425-936-2321 Email
- Main Number: 425-936-2320
- Principal: Robert Johnson
- Associate Principal: Stuart Prince
- Associate Principal Katy Rudolph
- Office Manager: Felicia Casolary
- Secretary to the AP: Kathleen Nilsen
- Registrar/Counseling Secretary: Leslie Lewis
- Counselor (A-F): Sarah Parnell
- Counselor (G - Mel): Christina Walter
- Counselor (Mem - Ray): Dylan Slatton
- Counselor (Rak - Z): Denise Ozeri
- Athletic Director: Zac Dowling
New Student Orientation has passed. Attached is the information shared during the NSO. If you were unable to attend, please review this PowerPoint. If you have additional questions, please contact your student’s counselor.
If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.