Find course descriptions for all classes in our Course Catalog.
Language Arts 6th - 8th Grade
- Language Arts
- Honors Language Arts
- Safety Net Literacy
- Social Studies - 6th Grade, 7th Grade
- US and Washington State History - 8th Grade
- CMP 6
- CMP 7
- CMP 8
- Safety Net
Look into our Math Club too!
- Science at Evergreen Middle School follows the Next Generation Science Standards
- Within the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), there are three distinct and equally important dimensions to learning science. These dimensions are combined to form each standard—or performance expectation—and each dimension works with the other two to help students build a cohesive understanding of science over time.
- Students are exposed to spiraling content that will provide them with Life, Earth, and Physical science at each grade level with increasing complexity as the grades progress
- Students who have a passion for Science are encouraged to join Science Club, Robotics Club, or take part in Science Competitions.
Special Education Services Find out about the Special Education services and resources provided by the Lake Washington School District.
QUEST Lake Washington Highly Capable Program
Learn about our support for English Language Learners here.