How to report a late arrival, early dismissal or full day absence including planned absence / Form for full day Planned Absence
- Too Sick for School? Please follow the LWSD guidelines when evaluating if your child is too sick for school.
- Attendance Policies information from the student agenda
- Form for full day Planned Absence Please fill this out in advance when you know your child will be missing school for a planned absence.
- Parents/guardians should refer to the attendance email address EvergreenAttendance@lwsd.org for reporting all student attendance (absences, early dismissals, and latearrivals). The email address can be found by going on the Evergreen website home page and clicking the email link next to Attendance. Parents/guardians can also continue to report attendance on the absentee line at (425) 936-2321. Please report absences before 8:00 a.m. on or before the day of the absence. Students do not need to bring in a note to have an absence excused.
Arriving Late, Leaving Early or Returning to School
- LATE ARRIVAL - Students must sign in through the main office when they arrive. A parent/guardian can either email the attendance office or call the absentee line at 425-936-2321 to report absences. Students do not need to bring in a note to have an absence excused. The school will determine if the late arrival is excused or unexcused based on the information given by the parent/guardian.
- EARLY DISMISSAL – Parents/guardians must either email the attendance office on the day their student needs to be released early or call the absentee line at (425) 936-2321. The following information should be provided in email or by phone, (student first and last name, early dismissal time, and reason for early dismissal). Students do not need to bring in a note for early dismissal. The school will determine if the missed classes are excused or unexcused based on information given by the parent/guardian.