Start of Season 3 Sports - February 4th (Girls Basketball & Co-ed Wrestling)
- School Hours: 8:25 a.m. - 2:55 p.m.
- Attendance: 425-936-2321 Email
- Main Number: 425-936-2320
- Principal: Kristian Dahl
- Associate Principal: Stuart Prince
- Associate Principal: Angela Morrison
- Office Manager: Heather Zapata
- Secretary to the AP: Kathleen Nilsen
- Registrar/Counseling Secretary: Sarah Liston
- Counselor (A-F): Sarah Parnell
- Counselor (G - Mel): Veronica Nelson
- Counselor (Mem - Ray): Dylan Slatton
- Counselor (Rak - Z): Denise Ozeri
- Athletic Director: Zac Dowling
Deadline for Season 3 Sports sign-ups is January 31st.
Information Night for Parents of current 5th graders will be held February 5th starting at 6:30pm in the Evergreen MS Gym.
PTSA General Membership meeting will be on January 22nd starting at 6:30.
January 22nd at 7:00pm in the Evergreen MS Gym. We will host a community presentation that will focus on helping navigate the world of social media. Walk away with talking points and a knowledge of what you and your family need to do to be great digital citizens
Redmond High School will be having their Future Freshmen Parent Night on Wed., Jan. 30th at 6:30 in the PAC.
- All exterior doors will be locked at all times
- All visitors must check in at the main office doors
- When arriving at the main doors:
- Press the button to the right of the doors
- Wait for someone to assist you
- Once authorized the door will open
- Proceed to the main desk where you will sign in
- Please do not hold open the door for others, and staff/students have been instructed not to let people in
- Information regarding our new security system can be found here
- Please be patient with us while we learn this new system
If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.