We believe our students can be successful academically, socially, and emotionally through relationships with staff, peers, and community members. We are committed to growing as a community of learners through meaningful collaboration and innovative instruction to meet the needs of each student.
Core Belief Statements:
- We believe in creating a safe learning community where every member is valued.
- We believe in meaningful collaboration among students, teachers, and the community to support the growth and development of all students.
- We believe students need opportunities to practice advocacy, teamwork, problem solving, and leadership skills to become independent learners.
- We believe in cultivating a supportive learning environment that celebrates diversity, creativity, and passion to foster the whole child.
- We believe in building a foundation of trust within our community through proactive communication with the assumption of best intent.