Evergreen has many activities and clubs available to enrich students' Middle School experience.
- Evergreen offers many sports and activities for students to take part in.
- Associated Student Body helps ensure all student at Evergreen have the opportunity to take part in activities outside of academics that are culturally, athletically, and recreationally enriching and student-centered
- The Homework Lunch Program (HoWL) is a new support system for students who have missing assignments, need extra homework time, or have a need to access a classroom with a computer and printer.
- Join our music department and develop your skills in Choir, Concert Band, Guitar, Orchestra, and/ or Wind Ensemble.
- Find information about elementary bands at Evergreen Middle School.
- A mentorship program that aims to ensure that all incoming 6th graders have a smooth and welcoming transition to middle school.
- The mission of the Environmental Club is to help our school be “greener” and to learn ways to reduce our impact on the environment
- Evergreen’s Math Club is open to all students. The group meets once a week to solve problems independently as well as collaboratively to hone our problem-solving skills.
- Evergreen’s Multiculture Club invites students and guest speakers to gather and share an awareness of various cultures. Students foster respect and appreciation for all, and have an opportunity to learn about various customs and life styles. Multiculture Club is open to all students.
- Robotics club is a competitive club where students learn about robotics and programming using the VEX IQ platform.
- Evergreen Middle School provides access to parent volunteers who run three competitions: National Science Bowl (NSB), Science Olympiad (SO), and the You Be the Chemist Challenge (YBTC).
- Science club is a club for any student who likes experimenting and building things. Science Club meets once a month where students are given a problem to solve and materials to use. They then design their solution, build it, and try to solve the problem.
- NJHS is an organization that recognizes students who reflect outstanding accomplishments in the areas of scholarship, service, leadership, citizenship, and character.
Late Winter Band Concert @ EMS: EMS Jazz Band, Elementary Band (Alcott, Dickinson/Explorer, Rosa Parks, Wilder)
Evergreen Middle School
Eastlake High Theater