Back to School
Most Back to School documents can be found on this page. Copies are also available at the front office starting in late August.
- Must know back to school info
- Back to school for 6th grade families
- First day info for 7th and 8th graders
- New Students
Students are not asked to bring school supplies for the 2019-20 school year, instead each student will be charged $20 and this money will be used for classroom supplies. This fee can be paid online.
- Lake Washington Schools Foundation Back to School Flyer Flyer with information and a donation form.
- Athletics Information All the information and forms you need to sign up for Fall Sports. Be sure to get your physical.
- Materials Management Tips on how to manage your materials at EMS
- Forms for Parents Volunteering, Medical, Nurse Alert, Directory Withhold, etc.
- PTSA Information Complete information on Evergreen's PTSA including membership form and volunteer information
- New Family Registration Information and Forms needed to registere a student who is new to LWSD and Evergreen.
- LWSD For Parents Information Parents need about LWSD programs and policies