Student Last Names, A – K Sarah Parnell 425-936-2329
Student Last Names, L – Z Denise Ozeri 425-936-2328
Counseling Secretary/Registrar: Julie Stuvland 425-936-2320
Counselors at Evergreen are available to support students with academic achievement, assist with post high school/career planning, and help with personal and social development.
A few typical reasons that a student may want to meet with their counselor include:
- Wanting to improve their grades
- Questions/concerns about their class schedule
- Feeling overwhelmed with stress or anxiety
- Needs help with a personal problem (ex. friendship problems, conflicts, stress level)
- Experiencing harassment or bullying
- Student has need for financial assistance for school-related items
- They have any type of question or are facing any issue (school-related or not)
Students: We ask that students email their counselor with their question/concern. If a phone call is needed, a time can be scheduled during Asynchronous learning. (Coming Soon -- we will be able to offer video-chatting over MS Teams.)
Students are encouraged to check their school counselor’s MS Teams page for additional resources.
- Typical reasons parents may want to contact their child’s school counselor are when they:
- Need assistance with educational planning (concerns with correct academic level placement, extra interventions and support)
- Have academic concerns across multiple classes
- If only 1 or 2 classes are affected, please contact the specific teacher(s) directly)
- Are in need of financial assistance (Free/reduced lunch, school supplies and fees, sports fees, College Bound scholarships)
- Want to communicate changes at home that may impact student learning (Ex. Death in the family, divorce, change in living situation, or finances)
- Requesting referrals for community resources (i.e. tutoring services, child/family counseling)
Parents: Feel free to send your child’s counselor an email, or give them a call.