Hopelink is up and running! Check out the link to the Spanish and English flyers below.
As EMS Counselors become aware of services available to our community, we will post them here:
Youth Eastside Services Continues School Based Services During School Closure.
Click HERE for more information.
Youth Eastside Service Helping You Stay Connected Flyer
Dear Evergreen Students and Families,
We, the EMS Counseling Department, are committed to supporting our students during this challenging time. While the details of the COVID-19 outbreak are changing daily and, in some cases hourly, we strongly believe that social/emotional support will help ease some of the anxiety and stress students and families are experiencing. With this goal in mind, our department will remain active during the COVID-19 school closure on a limited basis.
EMS Counselors are available between 8AM – 12PM, Monday through Friday. To contact your school counselor, you can call or email:
· Student Last Names A – K: Sarah Parnell / 425-936-2329 / firstname.lastname@example.org
· Student Last Names L – Z: Denise Ozeri / 425-936-2328 / email@example.com
· Youth Eastside Services, Stephanie Lundquist firstname.lastname@example.org
If you call, you’ll need to leave us a message. Our outgoing message will say we are “unavailable”. Please leave us a message!
If you have an urgent concern about a student in a physical or mental health crisis that needs immediate attention:
· 24 Hour Crisis Text Line: Text “Help” to 741-741 to be connected to a crisis counselor
· If a student is in crisis and in immediate danger, please call 911
We will continue to support our Evergreen Eagles:
· COUNSELING SUPPORT (Personal/Social/Academic): We are available for brief counseling support conversations during office hours, as well as providing information community resources for emergent counseling needs.
· POWER SCHOOL PAGE: Please see our Power School page “EMS Counseling Corner” for additional information and resources, as we will continue to build content and resources that students and families will find helpful there. CLICK HERE
· CAREER LESSONS: we have posted our Xello Career lessons to our Power School Learning Page for your student to complete on their own.
We know this is a very difficult time for so many – students and adults. Please reach out to us!
Denise Ozeri & Sarah Parnell, Evergreen Middle School Counselors
Counseling Secretary/Registrar: Julie Stuvland