Links to frequently used forms are shown below.
- Acessing Report Cards through Family Access.docx
- Fast Bridge Testing Summary
- MS Classroom Teams Parent Guardian Guide
- Redmond Middle School Grandfathering Form
- Redmond Ridge Grandfathering Form
- Volunteer Forms
- Volunteer FAQ's
- Athletic Forms
- Hold Harmless Form for electronics
- Authorization for Medication at School
- Directory Information Withhold Form
- Emergency Notification Form
- Nurse Alert Form The Nurse Alert form allows district nurses to gather information on students with serious health conditions. The form lists a few serious health conditions, but also allows space to indicate other serious health conditions that may not be listed. Minor health conditions that will not affect your child at school do not need to be listed on the form.
- Student Health Forms Refer to the Student Health Form section to obtain special forms
- Translated Forms To obtain many of the forms translated into Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, and Vietnamese.
- New Student Orientation PowerPoint If you are a new student please review this PowerPoint.
- AVID Application