Graduating 8th Graders
EHS 9th Grade Course Registration Process for Students:
EHS School counselors will be connecting in person with all 8th grade EMS students transitioning to EHS.
1. Tuesday, January 11th: Students will receive the “Registration/Choosing Your Courses” PowerPoint presentation by EHS counselors in their LA/SS class.
2. Tuesday, January 18th: Students will receive “Inputting Your Course Selection” guidance presented by EHS counselors in their LA/SS class.
• The timeline for all students to be registered in the EHS Skyward system is Monday, January 24th.
• The presentations will be posted along with FAQs on the EHS website Class of 2026 page.
Incoming 9th Grade Parent Night:
• Eastlake High School will post the Incoming 9th Grade Parent Night PowerPoint Presentation to the EHS website on Monday, January 10th . Parents are encouraged to watch this powerpoint presentation before attending the live Teams Q & A the following Wednesday.
• Eastlake High School will then host a follow up live Teams Q & A for Incoming 9th Grade Parents on Wednesday, January 12th from 7:00-8:00 pm with Administrator, Sumeyye Cardakli and Counselors, Melanie Conroy and Stephanie Bailey.
• This is a great opportunity for parents to hear from administration and learn about the registration process, graduation requirements and course pathways available to students.
• The link for this event will be posted on the EHS website.
• A reminder will be sent through Skyward Messenger to all incoming families the day of the event with the link for them to join.