DOES MY STUDENT HAVE OUTSTANDING CLASS FEES FINES or NEED TO MAKE A PAYMENT?
Payments: Lakewashington intouchreceipting
Our school depends on funds from class fees, books, and sport equipment to ensure we are able to provide for the classroom and sport activities. Please follow the directions below to see if your student has items that need to be cleared up.
- Log onto www.LWSD.org
- Click on "Students and Families" on the Top of the Webpage
- Log into "Parent Access" on the Right - Or just log into Parent Access from this page, on the Right.
- Click on "Online Payments" on the upper right side of the page
- Students' names will be listed. Click on each of your Students to see their account.
- Click on the" View Open fines" on the right to see if there is a fine owed.
- At this point you can make a payment using your credit card or by sending cash or check (made payable to Evergreen Middle School) with your student to school and turn in at the cashier window.
- If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Soetomo at firstname.lastname@example.org.