It’s time for the EMS Music Department’s Holiday Fundraiser! Money raised helps pay for Band, Choir and Orchestra’s expenses like festival entrance fees, transportation, uniforms, extra music, etc.
- School Hours: 8:25 a.m. - 2:55
- Attendance: 425-936-2321 Email
- Main Number: 425-936-2320
- Principal: Kristian Dahl
- Associate Principal: Stuart Prince
- Associate Principal: Angela Morrison
- Office Manager: Heather Zapata
- Secretary to the AP: Widi Soetomo
- Registrar/Counseling Secretary: Julie Stuvland
- Counselor (A-K): Sarah Parnell
- Counselor (L - Z): Denise Ozeri
- Athletic Director: Zac Dowling
The annual EMS Fall Food Drive sponsored by our NJHS club will be November 19th - 26th. Please send in non-perishable food to support our students’ efforts to give back to our community.
As we near the start of school here are a few items to be aware of. I hope you are as excited as we are to welcome everyone into our Eagle Family!
If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.