Please join us for 5th grade parent night in the gym.
- For Students and FamiliesUse this link to access LWSD resources for students and familes
- Activities and ClubsActivities and Clubs at Evergreen Middle School
- 6-12 Research and Homework Links to your school library catalog, research databases and works cited information
- Back to SchoolBack to school information
- School Hours: 8:25 a.m. - 2:55
- Attendance: 425-936-2321 Email
- Main Number: 425-936-2320
- Principal: Kristian Dahl
- Associate Principal: Stuart Prince
- Associate Principal: Angela Morrison
- Office Manager: Heather Zapata
- Secretary to the AP: Widi Soetomo
- Registrar/Counseling Secretary: Julie Stuvland
- Counselor (A-K): Sarah Parnell
- Counselor (L - Z): Denise Ozeri
- Athletic Director: Zac Dowling
It’s time for the EMS Music Department’s Holiday Fundraiser! Money raised helps pay for Band, Choir and Orchestra’s expenses like festival entrance fees, transportation, uniforms, extra music, etc.
The annual EMS Fall Food Drive sponsored by our NJHS club will be November 19th - 26th. Please send in non-perishable food to support our students’ efforts to give back to our community.
As we near the start of school here are a few items to be aware of. I hope you are as excited as we are to welcome everyone into our Eagle Family!
If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.