Redmond High School will be having their Future Freshmen Parent Night on Wed., Jan. 30th at 6:30 in the PAC.
- School Hours: 8:25 a.m. - 2:55 p.m.
- Attendance: 425-936-2321 Email
- Main Number: 425-936-2320
- Principal: Kristian Dahl
- Associate Principal: Stuart Prince
- Associate Principal: Angela Morrison
- Office Manager: Heather Zapata
- Secretary to the AP: Kathleen Nilsen
- Registrar/Counseling Secretary: Sarah Liston
- Counselor (A-F): Sarah Parnell
- Counselor (G - Mel): Veronica Nelson
- Counselor (Mem - Ray): Dylan Slatton
- Counselor (Rak - Z): Denise Ozeri
- Athletic Director: Zac Dowling
New Redmond Ridge Middle School Parent meeting October 20 at Redmond High school from 4-5pm.
Click here for more information.
- All exterior doors will be locked at all times
- All visitors must check in at the main office doors
- When arriving at the main doors:
- Press the button to the right of the doors
- Wait for someone to assist you
- Once authorized the door will open
- Proceed to the main desk where you will sign in
- Please do not hold open the door for others, and staff/students have been instructed not to let people in
- Information regarding our new security system can be found here
- Please be patient with us while we learn this new system
Follow this link here to find the PowerPoint Teachers presented on curriculum night. It will tell you about items like Flex, HWL, PTSA and LWSF.
Spirit Wear is on sale now through October 1st. Follow the link here or open the flyer here to get to the online Team Shop to order yours today. Most items are available in royal blue, or grey (or both). The team store will be open for the first round of orders until October 1st and then may be open for a second round of orders later this fall/winter.
If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.